AlaskaRadar

My musings, and postings during my more talkitive moments...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, MT, United States

-->

Friday, January 28, 2005

Part 2

Well I'm back for another round of blog reviews. This Blog may not be a real surprise but one always asks him/her self.....Is there a Dummies handbook on (your subject here)
Well I have found it...The dummies guide to Blogging:
Title: Blogging for dummies
URL: http://bloggingfordummies.blogspot.com/

If you have read any Dummies book, you already know that a helpful Genius (No disrespect intended) has decided to save their reader from any undue embarrassment pertaining to the subject. In our case today it is Blogging. Unfortunately this is just a beginners guide to blogging. But in my case, I need all the help I can get. This page will be a guide for a few days while I get the hang of Blogging. A must look-over for us timid bloggers who have no clue what in the world we are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home