AlaskaRadar

My musings, and postings during my more talkitive moments...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missoula, MT, United States

-->

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Welcome Again!

Hello world! I'm back again to give my fellow bloggers a notice.
Todays Blog is titled: (Un)Dead Man Blogging Located at http://agentrustybones.blogspot.com/.

This site is not just an ordinary blog in the fact that the overall content of the blog is really the continuance of an online novel the author is working on. After just glancing at the blog (for I have not had time to read it in it's intirety as of yet) I am intrigued with what this fictional writing is about. I believe that this blog will be worth keeping tabs on for a good story. Overall classification: Fiction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agent Bones said...

Thanks for the kind comments Radar. Hopefully my story has kept you interested.

7:26 PM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home