Thursday, August 10, 2006

The day to celibrate my birth (I guess) 8/10/06

Well,

Another year has gone by and I have to admit, the year has brought me more wisdom. So far at the time of this composition, nothing significant has come to pass. This is how I seem to have envisioned today as being... just another run-of-the-mill day at work. I do admit that the day can't seem to get any slower as the clock I keep looking at must have had it's battery die (or I am looking at it to often) . As usual, the weather is crummy for the state fair is in town. I was kind of hoping that there would be some sun, but alas, not today. It seems that I feel rather vocal today mostly because I haven't said much to others.

Well Old Man Winter has finally awoke from his deep slumber and has made his presence know over the last few days. So far, Every morning since Monday has been wonderfully cool (eh 40F) and I have been enjoying the time to soak every last ice-cube in. I have to remind my self to enjoy it while it lasts for at the end of the month, I am going to North Carolina where temperatures have been 90F. BREAK OUT THE ICE-BOX!!! I'M COMING IN!! I will know EVERY air-conditiong unit's location during the day. YIKES, As I am typing this blurb, I am seening........snow??..... Oh, ok.... someone has a burn pile nearby and the ash is floating by the window. Oh well, One can always hope :D. Sorry no smileys, This PC is giving me problems. Well I should go.. Until next edition (or something of that sort)



Radar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home