Friday, August 18, 2006

Final thoughts before bed on a Friday Evening

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
Anonymous (care of Quotationspage.com)

Well after e-mailing most of you who may be reading this... I counted the blessings I have encontered with many of you. I guess in a way, my mind is already in NC,USA with thoughts centering on the Ward family and the times we had here in the Interior. Good friends are truly impossible to forget. With less than a week to go before arriving in NC, I have already began counting the seconds. I intend to enjoy this vacation, and am looking forward to the wedding.

Well it is getting late and I guess I am tired for I am hesitating what to say. I suppose I will wait to see replies from you all to see if this blog is really worth the time. It is hard to maintain an active blog if it seems that no one visits it. PLEASE feel free to leave your comments so I at least know it is being read :) Until next post, and the words of Red Green:
Keep you stick on the ice!
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home