Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Moose incident

I want to thank those that managed to read and comment on my latest adventure that I had last night. I am thankful that it was not as bad as it could have been. My car is dinged up a little, but i was able to drive it the remaining mile home. What a pain... driving home from a long day, almost reaching your home and somehow manage to find the only moose in the area... and hit it. I had to wait almost 30 minutes for the troopers to arrive. I had also called Mom to come sit with me while I waited for the troopers.. mostly so she could follow me home. After the paperwork was given to me, I was allowed to continue on home. The Lord was definately watching out for me. After getting home and parking the car, Mom took me back to her house to get my truck which had been parked there while I was driving my car. I got in the truck to attempt the drive home again... this time, no moose were involved.
It is amasing to see how the many accidents I have been in and how I have learned not to panic...at that moment. I did let some energy off by talking Mom's ear off. Rest assured, I am fine and just took the day off to handle the paperwork and misc. things rather than handle them at work.

Just for clarification to Happy Girl.... I was almost home at 9pm, but after the moose, I was not home till 10:30pm. Oh well...
Now to make some phone calls.......
Later,
Unusally chipper Radar

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah L. said...

We have the same template... :O)
I'm glad you're okay..take it easy.

11:36 AM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

Wow, do I sound like a mom or what? I didn't mean it like that. I wasn't home until ten last night either. But that wasn't because I had a fun little experiance with a moose, just bible insitute. Any-who, I'm glad you're chipper!

5:07 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger blondevue... said...

Kody,
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that it wasn't any worse, than it was. Hopefully you were able to get everything taken care of today.
Glad your feeling chipper, it'll make things easier, I'm sure. Have a good night,

6:06 PM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home