Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Adventures

Well, maybe not... but it is fun trying to remember how to drive a stick shift. The last time I drove a manual vehicle was 5 years ago with Mom's old red and white bronco. Now trying to learn how to drive again is a royal pain, but I have to admit that I am making progress. I only killed it once this morning. (The day is still young...) Anyhow, my car is looking like a good rig. I am not planning on driving it much during the winter, but I may try to play with it and hopefully learn how it handles.
As for my other...... er ..... well..... events, well lets say that everything is still the same I left it. I do have to say that I have been able to talk to some friends more after being down south. It is amazing how the Lord can work during a 2 week vacation. I have actually been more talkative since I got back. Maybe you have even noticed that by my willingness to even post on a blog. Guess that happens when you feel you have lost contact with friends.
Well, I should get to work...
Catch ya later,
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home