Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last adventure before Travel



Well today the whole crew decided to go to sliding rock located off the Blue Ridge Parkway. As you can see from above, the day couldn't have been more beautiful. We took our time sightseeing along the way. Upon arrival, only 4 brave souls decided to take the plunge into the water.






Ok, so obviously I was not feeling to adventurous today so I ended up working all 3 cameras that were thrust upon me. It was actually more fun watching these soaking wet bunch slide down the cool water-slide before landing in an 8ft pool at the end of this natural slide. I am in the process of reviewing the other pictures and may post 1 or 2 more photos. After they finished sliding (only 5 times) we headed to a nearby town (whose name escapes me) and has a hearty meal at Hog Wild. From there we headed for Asheville to begin our trek back to Cullowhee. This initial route was cut short by a massive traffic jam on the interstate near Asheville. After traveling back through Asheville, we were soon back on the interstate. We finally made it home at 4pm (EST)and are preparing for Church tonight. I admit I will miss the church here, but Lord willing, I will be back before long, even if it is for another vacation. Until next time...
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home