Monday, August 28, 2006

Greetings from NC!

Well here I am. I can now say I have been to the east coast for the first time in my life. I do admit that I am really happy to be here. The country and mountains are such a wonderful place. The mornings are cool and foggy, and the humming birds are busily about their feeding on the pepper, strawberry and birdhouse feeders. After some observation, I is interesting to see that these shy birds tend to like an audience near these feeders. First thing in the morning, there may be at least 3 birds, but as time progresses, and as their audience grows, there can be up to 5 or 7 of these busy birds fighting over the feeders. It is also funny to watch the lone bee fend off the birds so he can get his share of sugar water as well. At night, the crickets and other critters sing into the long night hour. It is fun spending time with my friends. The other day, we went to Dollywood and had a great time. Blondvue has been updating her blog with pictures from our trip. Also, while I am posting to my blog, we are showing Knucklehead how to set up a blog. I have updated my links to show his page. I will be adding more links to friends soon. Keep in touch!!
Radar

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah L. said...

Hey Kody...i had no idea you had a blog!! I just found out Tori had one a little bit ago too...its good to hear from you and see whats been going on, i sure miss Alaska.
Well have an awesome time in NC, tell everybody hi, I wanted to be there.
Rebekah

11:06 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Rebekah L. said...

Oh yeah...since you're the computer mastmind....ive been meaning to ask someone how to put the links to other peoples blogs on your page. i'm sure i could've figured it out or had Jeremy figure it out...but hey...if you can explain it I'll listen!! :O) Thanks...

11:13 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger blondevue... said...

Hey Kody,
The way you described the mountains here and the birds is right on the spot. =)
Catch ya later,
Tori

6:18 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home