Thursday, September 07, 2006

Final Travel note

Well, here I am at sea/tac and waiting for the flight that begins at 10pm PST. WOW am i becoming exhausted. My body tells me it is 11pm EST but the clock sez otherwise. Obviously I am shortcutting my words but that is better than sluring :) The flight from Atlanta was uneventful and I was able to watch the Final X-Men movie. Not bad for an afternoon on an aircraft. My brother and I attempted to get an earlier flight to Fairbanks but to no avail... Darn that checked baggage. Oh well. I guess I will settle in for a nap as soon as I am done with the internet. I sure am glad I picked a service that happens to work in Sea/Tac. That $8 was well spent this time.

Well that is all I can think tonight. I don't dare think any harder...might hurt myself :D. Goodnight World. Good Evening Alaska.

Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home