Monday, October 30, 2006

Long time... No post...

It is probably long overdue to get on and post a little blurb about things
that are happening... Other than being busy, not much out of the ordinary
has happened. I can say that I learned a lesson about car alarms on Sat. I
got a wild hair and decided to move my plow to where I can get to it when
the next snow storm comes. I proceeded to unlock my car and step in, only
to notice the battery was almost dead. After several attempts to charge
the battery with my charger, I had to borrow my land-lord's heavy-duty
charger to overcome the draw of the car alarm and turn it off. (I had set
the alarm off by entering the car without the remote.) I suppose I will
have to at least start the car once a week to keep the car running so I
can move it when I need. At least my plow is ready so the next big
snowfall can come.

Other than that, Things are well. The Lord brought several great messages
yesterday and the fellowship was great.
Well' should get back to work. Drop me a note and let me know you are
still alive :D

Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves* I'm still alive! Haha. Don't think I was the one you were worried about, there. ;)
...What is it about car alarms the last few days? I happen to know our car alarms have gone off at least 3 times today, and that's only when I was here.
Yeah, anyway, thought I'd check out your blog and say hi. (I'm less ridiculously shy in type than I am in person.) Hope your battery doesn't die anymore, and you guys drive safely on Thursday night.
Have a good night,
Lauren (from the mission)

8:53 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home