Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blogger Beta saga continued

Well, during lunch here, I had the bright idea to play with the Blogger
Beta. Well in the process of looking through the options, Beta died...
Google tripped over the cord or something. Well it looks like it is online
again. I will keep you informed on what I find. Also, Even though you have
to apply for a google account to comment on some of the blogs, the
original blogs you have now will not be affected. Sadly, they will be
treated as 2 seprate accounts if you create a blog.

Blazing new trails,
Radar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help that answered my questions. Say hey to the family. Love you all. Hows church going? You loving it? I hope so. Hows everything. Email me. Love ya
Amber

6:43 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you will probable get this before the e-mail... but non the less, The rest of the crew is good and Church is wonderful. Read the full story in your mailbox. Radar!

7:41 AM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home