Monday, October 09, 2006

Winter is around the corner....or is it?

Well, at 5:30am the temperature was 49F and climbing. Even though this is fall, the weather service is calling for record temperatures. I hope this keeps up.... I still need to fix my 4wd on the truck, and the brakes on the car... Car repairs...what fun. Yes, Yes, I know that they are a 'Ford' but they still are drivable..

Ok, enough with the rambling. The weekend turned out to be rather good. I was able to help Mom get some projects around the house done, and that took most of the day. I have to admit that Sunday was the best day of last week. Over the past few days, we decided to join the mission we were attending. With the Pastor and most of the church aware of the problems in the local area churches, we were accepted as members on statement of faith. I am looking forward to serving God in this mission. Right now, the church mostly consists of the older adults and seniors with only 4-5 of the young adults being 17-23 years old. After that, you have the younger children. Service went great with attendance that packed the small garage almost completely full.

Well, it is almost time to get to work. Looking forward Thursday night when we hold services again.
Catch ya later,

Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! congrats, I did not know that your last post ment that you would be joining this Sunday, but thinking about it. Well anyway, I am happy for you all, and can't wait to see how the Lord works in your lives. Love you all,
Amber in the South

9:39 AM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home