Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Killing time... or wasting it?

While waiting for 7pm to roll around, I have been entertaining myself with Goofy, Donald Duck, and even Mickey Mouse videos on Google Videos. It seems I have rediscovered my love for the old original cartoons. It is hard to watch anything on tv for it is no longer the traditional comedy I grew up knowing. Everything seems so stupid and yet society still calls it comedy. Cartoons are not even cartoons. What happened to the classics? Loony tunes, Merry Melodies, Bugs Bunny and Tweety shows? I suppose it is one of the many downfalls of growing old. It seems like just last week I was at Grandma's house, watching Saturday morning cartoons. Wow maybe I will look up Bugs Bunny and see what google has......

(After 3 minutes)

Hey I know that one... and that... and that! Wow, seems like I will have to explore a little more. I am currently watching a 'rare Bugs Bunny Cartoon'. It is not one I have seen before.. I might have to set aside some time every night to catch up on the episodes I missed :D. Mmm, Which is Witch not bad. I will definitely have to track more down....

Thats all folks!

Radar

3 Comments:

Blogger It's a good life said...

oh my goodness, kody.. i know what you mean! When i was little, Jen, Brian, and I all have our favorties... Like Jenni, her favorite was... taz (the tazmaniane devil!;) and Brian's was, Dafy Duck, and mine was Bugs Bunny. I used to go around saying, Whaz up, Doc? with a carrot in my mouth... ahh the memories... hehe. Thx 4 posting that, definately made me think of a long time ago... ttyl ~emily*kae~

12:32 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

I guess I can say that my favorite character is rather hard to pick. Iverall Bugs is the favorite, but the Road Runner is just as good.
Glad ya enjoyed!
Radar

7:29 AM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting a comment to my blog kody, I will keep you all in my prayers. I know how hard it is to know, or to try and find out what God has for you. Just hang in there and stay close to him. Love ya' and Jared says hi!
Amber

6:41 AM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home