Friday, September 22, 2006

Help Needed!!

Hey all! I am needing some help and am looking for some feedback. Nanooks for Christ ministry is starting again for the fall semester and we are looking for ways to make the website better. We want this not only to be a tool for the lost, fut for the saved as well. Is there someting you want to see? A feature added? Links anyone? PLEASE help us out. This website can be something we all can use is our witnessing. PLEASE let us know what we can do. In the mean time, feel free to check out the campus meetings and of course Nanooks for Christ homepage. Thanks.


(this excerpt is a means of promotion for Nanooks for Christ)
Radar

2 Comments:

Blogger Happy Girl said...

hello,
This has nothing to do with your campus ministry post, but I just saw that Casey has a blog. That's reall cool and all, but I can't post on it because I'm not signed on with Yahoo. What's with that?

12:54 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

That is a setting on the yahoo blog I believe. I will rag on him to get that fixed. I had a yahoo blog until the PC I was useing had fits. Tonight the blog should be fixed!
Radar

12:58 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home