Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous

Ok, so maybe I am not rich but I think I made the infamous. The accident that happened Monday night somehow actually made it into the police report section of the newspaper. Take a look there and you will see a very familiar name. Maybe I should frame the blurb...It is only my first time in the news-paper... then again maybe not. The article makes it look so official.

Well, I am off to become rich, or something of that sort :D . Enjoy the sunrise!
Radar

5 Comments:

Blogger Happy Girl said...

Was it in today's paper or yesterdays? I looked for it on Tuesday and didn't find it. So I must have been to early. Contratulations on your newfound fame. And to the rich part, good luck! :-)

9:15 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

It is in Todays paper on the last page of the B section. Enjoy!
Radar

9:19 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

That's way cool that they actually put you in the paper. When Tori had her accident last year, it didn't end up going to the paper. So maybe you will be famous! Speaking of the paper, did you see the front page article on all the burglaries going on here in town? It's kind of crazy. What's stupid is that all of these kids will get caught eventually. I really don't see how they would actually think they could get away with it. Crazy people! :-}

2:04 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

It is a shame that people do not have enough to do but to cause trouble for the innocent people.
PS between this blog and the newspaper, I seem to be loosing my ability to be invisable. Oh well, it was time for a change anyhow. Enjoy the wonderful fall day!
Radar

2:07 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

Why on earth would you want to be invisible?! You crack me up! :-)

4:05 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home