Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, The last day of the week... Or is it?

Ok so the title is senseless rambling that I seem to be doing lately. I suppose this post will be about something we all have felt since using blogs but never really said it in a post yet..

For me, the blog, as of late, has really helped me step out of the shadows (as I describe it) and become more vocal than I have ever been (or at least remember). I used to be happy with being the invisible man, helping with things without caring if anyone noticed or not. Recent events (this year) the Lord had prepared me to be more vocal and actually more outgoing than I had grown to be. Just before going to NC, I took a step that seemed to be out of character for me.... I re-created my blog. I use the word re-created because last year, I started a blog only out of necessity for class. After class ended, the blog soon became dormant... quiet.. as I had been. What finally pushed me towards the blog wagon was blondevue announcing she had a blog. Somehow, I soon remembered my old blog and decided to revive it. The rest is history.

Through the blog I feel that I have grown closer to my friends, and in turn they have, in a way, showed me how to be more open. I want to thank you ALL for the comments, even the ones that may seem insignificant, for they have helped bring many-a-smile to my face. After chatting with blondevue before returning to work, I too want to see the blogs continue over the long term (Lord willing).

After all of that rambling, I want to say... Thanks for being here!
Radar

2 Comments:

Blogger blondevue... said...

Nice that we can ramble both online, and at the office... :0)
Coming to the wedding tonight?
Headed back to study, catch ya later,

2:50 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

see ya there!
radar

3:13 PM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home