Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Partying late?? No, Just an early roadkill.

Why do I have to be a glutton for punishment? I think I am the only fool to volunteer to go on a road kill pickup any time after 11pm. Well, Ok it is not that bad but it sure is an interesting concept. Why would anyone sacrifice sleep to pick up a moose that could be 20miles from their bed? The question still puzzles me, but I have to admit I still volunteer for it.
The whole thing began at 1am with a groggy hello?. Soon to follow would be the phrase And what time is it?. After learning that Bro. Phillip was calling me about a road-kill, the clouds and cobwebs began to clear. After getting the details, I hopped into my chilly truck, and headed to pick up my trailer at Mom's. Soon, Phil, Tyler and I were headed to 3mile Chena Hotsprings to fetch our moose. After getting to the location at about 2am, we set to work on the cow. Finally, we made it back to the Pole, and distributed the meat. At this time, 4:30 was to late to get any sleep so I proceeded to work.
I will probable squeeze out of work early to get some rest before tonight. I am trying to make at least 1 club meeting for the semester but we will see.

So far, today has began unique, and I am curious what the rest of today will bring..
Until later, Radar

1 Comments:

Blogger blondevue... said...

Your coming tonight? I would try to sleep sometime before then...or you may fall asleep in class! LOL!

2:46 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home