Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pix

Killing some time before services this morning, I decided to post a picture of my car. If you have seen my car before the accident, you will notice that the car is not much worse than when I bought it. There is one large dent in the hood, and one small dent on the passenger door. The picture below is the entire side of the car that got hit.



This next photo is the hood. Keep in mind that the hood is not latched so I could check the bumper and plastic.



The last photo is a close up of the door panel. The mirror finished breaking off and some how I ended up with a small dent above the door handle.



Overall, the damage is very little compared to most moose-VS-car accidents I have seen. I am looking forward to beginning repairs this Friday so maybe I can get a few more miles on it before snow flies. I am getting tired of this 10mpg stuff. Oh well, Tis life with a big truck. Catch ya later.
Radar

1 Comments:

Blogger blondevue... said...

Could the dent on the door be caused by the hoof of the moose?
I guess that would just depend on how the accident went...

2:28 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home