Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Peace that passeth understanding....

It is truly amazing how the Lord works sometimes. (The other times we fail to recognize His hand) After receiving a reply to an e-mail I sent out regarding the closure of the Nanooks For Christ website, it took a little time before the gravity of the situation finally came to me. I am so glad I decided to follow the Lord, despite what men may say. I wish to restate my overall intentions... I wish to find the Church the Lord wants me in, and in the process of leaving Plack Road, to leave as peacefully as possible. I pray that the recent development of friendships between me and others can continue to grow. In spite of my wishes, I truly believe I am following the Lords will for my life. THANK YOU ALL!!! for your continued prayers.

Radar!

Oh right.... The peace that passeth understanding... I can not be any more peaceful with the decisions that have been made.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye recieve not of her plauges.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remebered her iniquities. Revelation 18:4

Judge not and ye shall not be judged:Condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37

3:37 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home