Friday, September 29, 2006

Snow is on the way....

For the past 3 days, the weather service has been forcasting snow in the surrounding hills and today may be the day when snoww falls. It is raining in the valley but it is still to dark to see the hills yet. I guess when 8am rolls around, It will be light enough to see. I am not ready for the snow yet.. I still have some maintence to do on my car. It should go to the body shop either today or Monday. Other than that, my adventures have been minimal and my thoughts have focused on more pressing issues for now.
Tonight my family and I will be going to the Hickmans and have a time for fellowship and games. We will probably play dominoes lake we did last time. Maybe I won't get skunked.
Well I should go for now. Catch ya'll later!
Radar

4 Comments:

Blogger blondevue... said...

yeah, I thought we'd get snow today. But instead...look what we got...Rain...
But I'm ready for it...snow tires and all! :-)
Saw that you had driven the car to work today, it really doesn't look that bad. Are you going to have them replace the hood, or just pop it out?
Hope your family has fun over at the Hickmans. Tell them hello for me.

4:54 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

I decided I would put forth the money to completely fix the front end, including the replacement of the bumper and hood. They will pop out the dent on the passenger side. I want it to look almost new. (what can you say.. It is a new toy, and my passenger vehicle). Looks like we are getting an inch or more of snow this eve. Have a good one, and drive safe.

Radar

11:15 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

Snow? Are you kidding me? I'm not ready for snow yet!

7:52 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

Guess you havent read the humphrey blog yet.. No worries it is almost gone...today.
:Smiles:
Radar!

7:54 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home