Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cant trust that Cell phone

Anyone woh looked at their Cellular One Cellphone found to their dismay that they had the worst problem of all....NO SERVICE!!! ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!
I woke up this morning and found that my cell phone had no service... Ok, no big deal, we lost a tower on the hill. As I worked my way into town.. mmm ther is the tower and still no service... Did I forget my bill? Well after calling Cellular one from a Land Line, Not only did I find that I have credit, but I get the impression that all of Fairbnaks/North Pole is without serivce. At least my land line works. Oh that reminds me, Yesterday afternoon I learned that Mom's phone went out during our chinook wind storm. It is still down this morning. Good ole telephones, can't trust em.

Other than that, not much is happening. This morning the thermometer said the temp was +60F. We still have the wind. Stay tuned to Fairbanks Wacky Weather Network for more details!

Radar

1 Comments:

Blogger blondevue... said...

I woke up this morning to no service too...I thought it was just because it was in my room. (my service is usually in & out at the house)
I guess not.
I've got service now, we'll see once I get into town.
No cell phone, is not a good thing!
Hope your Mom's phone comes back on soon!
talk to ya later,

10:38 AM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home