Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uhh... Yeah....

So I promised... or at least said that I would post more... but that is kind of hard when your pc dies... which is what happened. My laptop had some kind of hard drive failure and I just recently took the time to get it fixed. But that is no excuse especially since I am actually using my wife's computer. Oh well....

So I am again another year older and this would be my 2nd birthday in Montana. Who knew that I would have ever celebrated my birthday in Montana twice? Even much less with my wife by my side! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful woman as her.

Er.... uh.... well I cant seem to come up with anything worthwile to say... so I guess I will have to come up with somethin'... later. yeah.... (sorry...)

Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I will just come out and say it. I don't know why I even check your blog anymore. When you post it is in a time frame of months apart and then when you finally do it is boring. When do we get to see pictures of you and L. Or pictures of your new home land, house or even a pet? nothing in years. I am getting upset now and i will sign off,
Amber

8:12 AM, August 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home