Wednesday, December 12, 2007

T-Minus 26 days and counting!

So, my last visit/post may have seemed like a death warrent.. or a death wish of some sort... but none the less I am still here.
I get to see my girl in 3 days and am completely bouncing off the walls. Rushing around to clean the cabin, wrap (the still unwrapped presents) and get ready for my bride-to-be to come to town. The sunday after she gets in, we get to go into Taylord Gold and stones to view our custom wedding rings and place the order for the engraveing to be done. The rings will be exactly alike except for this engraving on the inside. We each have chosen the verse we want the other to wear... and no doubt, with pride. I selected a rather special verse from Proverbs 31:10-11. (I will edit this post later when I can get the Exact wording...) "Who can find a virtuous woman for her worth is greater than rubys....." Which is exactly how I feel about my Fiancee! Not much more is needing done to prepare for the wedding since the rings, dress, and location have been taken care of. I can not wait!!!

We finally have received a 'dusting' of much needed snow. only 1-2 inches have fallen and we still need more snow. At least is has not been around -20 below for long (If at all). I do have to admit that both Lauren and I (Eh, so much for nicknames...) both want it as cold as can be so we can fully enjoy our outdoor swim at Chena Hot springs this December and January. Other than that... nothing really new on this front...

Other news: We get to keep our Phone numbers!! That's right! my phone number will not be changing so my friends don't have to update their cell phone book! Cellular one is allowing us to remain on the national plan we have... therefore keeping the 907 area code. This makes it easy while I look for Jobs and the satellite install job wont have to track me down again. I am still waiting on a call back to see if they will do an interview telephonically... but we will see. Once again I find myself praying to the Lord about my job... What job would he have me get. We shall see!
Well, that is actually all for the moment.. Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you posted something that did not sound like you were about to jump off a building. I guess my stern words of encouragment really did help. Well I am glad that all is working out so well and I expect to see pictures asap. Amber

6:05 AM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home