Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A week already?!?!

Wow, I just realized that is has already been a week since I last updated. Maybe I should update when I have something to share and not just some mindless rambling. Anyhow, Work is going well and keeping me busy seems their primary goal (Laugh). Working an average of 9-10 hour days, it is rather hard having enough energy to drive out to see Spockerel. (By now you have figured I aonly use the names listed on my links). It seems the Lord allows just enough energy to visit her for a few hours before having to head home for bed. It is still amazing how the Lord continues to bless our relationship and we draw closer each day. It will be interesting to se what the future holds.
Back on work for a sec.... Looks like the supervisor may create a different shift. This shift will allow me to be off on Sundays! Keep me in prayer as this new glimmer of hope develops!
Until next week...
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home