Monday, February 26, 2007

And the final result is....................

Ok so I don't know yet myself... but I will try to post as soon as I know myself. Waiting on pins & needles is not one of my more favorite past-times and the suspense is at least tolerable. Half of the day has passed, and the only time my phone has gone off today is when my Love has sent a text message. Poor Gal, she is waiting in just as much suspense as I am. At least she has the distraction of class to deal with and I.... well I mostly stayed at my parents all morning. This post is probably the most productive thing I have done this morning.... and I started the morning at 6am. How sad is that? Oh well..........

Well that is all I can share nothing about...
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home