Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not that time of year....again!!!!

I though I would pop on before Church this morning and hey hello! The past few days seems to have brought me in contact with my various friends and I was able to fill them in on missing details that they have been 'dying' to know.. the popular question of Who is she? seems to be on every ones mind.... and probably still will be for some. I mean hey, I still haven't decided to change how I post on my blog.....so if you want more information..... well, call or e-mail! I would be more than happy to share with you!
In other things.... the super bowl is flooding the TV today and I aim to be as far away from football as I can get.. so I will be relaxing to a DVD after church today. I have never liked football, much less understood it.

Well that is my mini-rant of the day. To many other good thing happening to worry about football rants.
Well, I'm off to services!
Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the Super Bowl is over, fairly painlessly. And I guess if you ever want any exciting details from someone who knows no football terms at all (like: pass, catch, touchdown, etc.), Heather is always available.
Just think, now you have another whole year before the subject even comes up again. ;)

8:58 AM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home