Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The popular topic of.......

You guess it... school. Today is the firs day of the semester and I am joining the thousand other students as we attempt to further our education. Once again, I am cheating by only taking 2 courses...

Resuming the post:

OK I just found out that one of my courses has been canceled. At least I found out before I went to class. As for my time I spent killing at the Wood-center... Well lets just say I caught up with some friends and we had a good time visiting. I guess I will only be taking 1 course this semester.

In other news, yet another job application was submitted to a local company. This warehouse seems like it may be a promising job. I even know one of the current employees. I keep looking but still can not seem to determine what I am supposed to apply for.

Well that is all of nothing for now.
Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully your other course is still going to happen. And at least now, you can concentrate on the one without distractions, right? :)
...Sorry, my brain isn't working well enough for me to think of anything intelligent to say tonight. So that's all, I guess.
Lauren

10:17 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home