Friday, January 12, 2007

News Flash!

Ok not really. Got your attention though. I have been feeling rather vocal today and decided to drop an email to some of my friends I haven't been in touch with :(.. No particular reason... just seem to be poor at emails. Well, even though some may consider it bad news, I did not get a job I applied for. Reason given had to do with not knowing electronic theory well enough for the job. It is kind of a blessing to not be getting the job. Between seasonal work... and LONG----- summers, I was not really looking forward to the job. At least the Lord made it quite clear that I was not supposed to have the job. So on that note... To the Classifieds! Ok, so there is not much up my alley yet, but I will find something!

In boring news, I am doing rather well considering I am operating on about 6 hours of sleep. Between playing PC games to an 'ungodly' hour, then chatting with a friend, my night was rather short. The good news is I will have a chance for a nap later today (I hope!).

Well I should think up more interesting posts. Seems like my hits are down... and that must mean I am boring you, or just to dull :) Thats what I get for living a 'normal' life I suppose.

Ok, ran out of things to say, so I will say noting at all.
Have a great day!
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home