Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just when you think everything is fine...

something happens to prove you wrong. It seems like the devil has been working overtime in the lives of the members of our church. Among the news of one of the members having a potential heart problem.. I receive news that my last day of work was Friday. I now find myself looking for another job. I am sure that the Lord is allowing this trial and will provide a better job in due time. In the mean time, I will begin working on my resume and pray that the Lord shows me what he will have me do next. Over the years, and though the two jobs I have held, He is in control. I should specify that I am also armed with the knowledge that I did not do anything wrong but once again a "reduction of forces" (to many people working) has ended my job. Oh well... I am not worried for the Lord will provide. In the mean time, keep me in prayers. Will keep you updated!

In other news, Church went well. Services could not have been more cheerful. The messages could not have been more encouraging had they been planned. It still is amazing how the Lord continues to work (and His timing!). Well, until later!

Radar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hope your doing good. Jared and me prayed last night for you~ hope you get a new job soon. One that you really love!
Amber

12:49 PM, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is going well with your job search (or the preparations for it). Didn't really get to say much beyond "hi" at church today, so I guess I'll say "hi" again. So... there! Take that! ;)
...I think it's times like these that made God put "be not weary in welldoing" in the Bible in two places, just to remind us. Oof.

7:20 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you Kody. =)

10:19 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home