Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Monday, Monday..... Can't trust that day....

The Mamas The Papas song MONDAY, MONDAY said most of it. Just can't trust Monday. It basically started out with the internet.... Er. the whole network.... not working. This means no e-mail, no data entry for timekeeping, and basically no computer. That meant the morning was about to come to a stop for our shop. Not to bad except I had some priority items needing attention and could not do anything without the computer being up.
Well in the meantime, the supervisor set down and we began our normal training class around 9am. At almost 10am, all of the phones in our building (And I do mean ALL) began to ring.... simultaneously. Needless to say, this became annoying after the third episode of a barrage of random rings from the phones and so my supervisor shut off the telephones leaving the shop without phones as well.

Well I should get to work... the Internet is up and I have to finish some paperwork.
Have a good Tuesday!
Radar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Now I have that song stuck in my head.
Don't you hate it when your life is like something out of a Steve Martin movie? It'd be funny if you didn't have to deal with it in real life.
Hang in there, sounds like today started better for you. Hopefully it continued better, too.
Lauren

5:21 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kody! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! How's life going with you? =)

10:17 PM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home