Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great News! I just......

....Saved a bunch of money on my car insurance?? Yeah Right.....

Anyhow, Reading the Blogger News and came up with some information you might find helpful. The articleHere.... addresses the new version of Blogger that both I and Jessica have been using. I have to say that the new options are nice, and adding/editing/posting are all easier. The dashboard (Or main menu) looks similar to mine.




Also when you open the 'posts ' screen, it tells you how many comments have been left.


Cool eh?

As for now, no one has to create a beta-blog unless they want to play with the features. At an unspecified date, the blogger team will merge blogs into the new format without any trouble for you.
Well I should get back to a form of work....
Catch y'all later
Radar

(Cool, the spell check is easier in Beta as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home