Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wheee......

What a morning. After carefully working my way to work on the towns
largest Ice rink... or trail.... er ah Roads... I made it in one piece. As
I was unlocking the fenced yard, there was this very defined 'WHO WHO'
echoing between the buildings. After recovering from my puzzlement, I had
the bright idea to look... up. At the top of the 30ft tower next to our
building, there stood a Great horned owl (I thing, shadows can hide quite
a bit). Quite a large bird even from a distance. It is always pleasant to
see something out of the ordinary, especially on a day that is not
beginning normal weather wise.. After having freezing mist yesterday, and
freezing mist today, the roads are sure to be slick. I am beginning to
pray that traveling will be good tomorrow afternoon before we have to head
to Church.

Trust things in your world are going well....

Radar

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's awesome! About the owl, that is, not the roads. The roads are just nasty.
I just got home from class (10:31 pm) and it was snowing pretty good from about 15-mile on. You guys be safe tomorrow night.
Lauren

11:46 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey quick question>? why did certain people take there name off your links? hope you are doing good? Talk to you soon, email me or post me.

10:50 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

Eh, I suppose it has something to do with the fact I am no longer at Plack.....

Oh well, Tis the Lords will, so be it. :)
Radar

5:04 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

Wow guys, that was low.

8:51 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Girl...
Please clarify your comment If you dont mind.. I mean no offence to what I said. If the people choose not to be on my blog, It is not my place to deny their request. Just because I 'think' I know the reason, I could be completely off base. Please accept my apology If I have offended you.

Radar

11:24 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home