Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just a quick note...

I happen to know that some of my blog readers can be as private as I used
to be, and I am offering to remove any links to your site if you feel the
need to do so. It seems I am beginning to constantly add more links to my
site as more people join the blogging realm.

Anyhow, halloween is here and all of the normal ghouls and goblins have
decided to dress up in costumes. This holiday is just one of many where
the stores have sales on food. First you have halloween where candy is on
sale... Thanksgiving where turkey, stuffing, mashed-potatoes, and etc. are
on sale, and then the ever-popular Christmas.. where halloween and
Thanksgiving are combined... candy and turkey. I have to admit, Christmas
is my favorite time of the year. It is such a joy to see the smiles of
your loved ones (and friends too!)

Well, so much for a short post.... Better get to work.

Radar!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather McEntire said...

I'd appreciate it if you'd take my name off....

10:21 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Suzie said...

Ditto

1:30 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home