Monday, November 06, 2006

Back to work.....

I trust everyone had a good weekend... Mine went Farly well. I do have to admit I can't wait for spring. (Yes I said it, you can sit back in your chair again and pick your jaw off the floor). Let me clarify... I can't wait for spring so I can find the ring I lost on Friday. I had just got home to take a nap and stepped out of the truck. As I was heading inside, I flipped my hand up to knock some snow off my car when I felt the ring slide off my cold finger. I never did see nor hear where it landed and immediate inspection of the area did not reveal the location of my ring. Being tired most likely contributed to the fact I was not wearing any gloves (like normal). Needless to say, I was rather bummed about loosing the Christmas present from 2 years ago. Even though it is a cheap Hallmark ring, it still holds some sentimental value.

After my nap, I got up to work on my car some. I made an effort to charge the battery but to my dismay, the battery is completely discharged and most likely frozen rendering it useless. (Friday was not my day) The remainder of the evening was spent among friends at the Ham radio club meeting up on Campus. Saturday was rather uneventful and a good day to rest. Sunday went well. No particular surprises came up until after services when a member discovered a new way to wake up sleepy members during services (No names mentioned but I couldn't help needling!) The ever popular 'comfort zone' topic was preached but the Lord worked in the message.

Wow, I managed to ramble about something for a change. My posts seem to be getting longer! Maybe I am still coming out of my shell of shyness... Oh well....Should maybe get to work.... Hey I have an idea, drop a quick comment and let me know how your weekend went!

Keep your toes warm, and a jacket nearby!! -10F this morning
Radar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, whatta charmer that Radar guy is. ;P
Just kidding. :) It was really my secret plot to demonstrate just how red I can turn in under 30 seconds. Impressive, wasn't it?

...Do you have a metal detector? (And, I suppose, is the ring metal?) I'm sure Rich would let you borrow his if you don't have one and don't want to wait for spring.
Ok, I'm going to move to a warmer room for a while. Brrr.
Lauren

9:27 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

Thanks for the idea of the detector... I have access to one, and may see if the battery still works...

Have a good day..Radar

2:09 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home