Friday, November 03, 2006

The Funniest thing happened....

It is amazing how the Lord can turn normal events into something unexpected. This morning, a friend and I began chatting (as we normally do in the morning at work) and the conversation slowly turned to the problems they were facing. Through the course of the 'vent' period, just by my being a ear to hear, they were able to verbalize the problem and come to their own conclusion on what they should do, almost all of which I couldn't relate to and therefore gave no input. But my 'God Given Talent' of being a good listener, I was able to help my friend reach a decision. I was glad I could help even though I said little.

It has been my observation that sometimes we all need to 'vent' and in the process of that, find a friend who is willing to listen. I want to personally thank those who I have leaned on that were willing to listen. Most of you know who you are. Anyhow... Thanks for being there.

On a different note, services went well last night. The Pastor preached on leaving the past behind as the Israelites were supposed to do during their exodus from Egypt. We were shown in the bible where we should not live in the past, but not forget it either. The messages preached have all been a blessing from God. I trust and pray that he still worked on your hearts as
he has mine. May God continue to bless us all.. and most importantly, we remember Him.

Radar!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought that I would just say hey, Hope that I did not make anyone angry by just asking a simple. You think that poelpe would acked alittle more mature than to get upset over a simple question. Hope your having a great day, I sure am!
Love ya'
Amber

10:23 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

No offence from this end... So far it is another slow Friday... blech.

Radar!

10:25 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Happy Girl said...

Just FYI, I wasn't angry. It would take allot more than a little comment to make me mad. :o) It just totaly hit me wrong and I got a little defensive. It's one of those "open mouth, insert foot" moments. :-]

6:04 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger Radar said...

No worries... Hope your day went well. Careful, Tonight is supposed to be -20F... Radar

6:07 PM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home