Wednesday, December 13, 2006

...

Well, it may seem like I somehow forgot about my blog(s) but I just have been preoccupied with other projects. You know, the normal helping parents, helping others, working on my projects, and even the resume. It has been a real break in routine by not having to venture to town every day. It makes it easier on gas mileage too. :)

It is nice to finally be getting some sleep. While the temp was +20F, my apartment was miserable. It is a trick regulating the heat when the heat does not have a thermostat. I have even dreamed and that is rather unusual.

In other news, I am looking forward to Christmas. It means that the local radio stations will be resuming their normal broadcasts and not the Christmas music they have been playing 24-hours. Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas music, but I am really dislike the repetition of songs by the different artists. Why can't it be plain, simple, and from the heart like we sing at Church?

Speaking of Church... Services are swell. The fellowship and love continues to be what we all need. The messages too! The Lord is bringing what we need to hear, even though we may not like the particular subject. It was rather quiet last Sunday afternoon when the pastor was preaching about the home, but everyone joined in a lively fellowship when the Sunday meal was served. It is nice to be in a Church that the Lord continues to bless. Well, I should be going. I will try to post more.

Until later...
Radar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote you along comment but again I hate beta blogger! I wish that I had never switched over. I never know when to log in and when I don't I lose my entire comment.... So I will start again.... I hope that your search for a new job is going how you would like it to! I understand about things at church going well. Jared and me have been going to Mission for a while now and I have been a member since the move 2 years almost;0) But Jared told me last night that he was going to join tonight!!!! Praise the Lord and He desirves it all. I understand also about getting on here and posting stuff, not many poeple say much anymore! I post comments and they don't get put up or I post and I can't get them posted. I think that there is another reason that they are not getting posted if you know what I mean... maybe they don't like me anymore.... heeee heeeee thats ok!
Well I better get Me and Jared are meeting dad at Wendy's today for lunch! Take it easy and tell everyone Merry Christmas and I love them!
Amber

8:22 AM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth. ;) I was beginning to wonder about you there.

How do you not have a thermostat? That sounds horrible. Well, hopefully it'll get colder so things are bearable at your place.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that things haven't worked out yet with your job search. I have confidence that there is something out there for you, whatever it is, and I'll keep it and you in much prayer. Your unfailing positive attitude is a blessing to me.
Wish I could encourage you in some more meaningful way than comments on your blog. Let me know if I can.
Lauren

10:27 PM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home