Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007...

And the things it may bring. But will it really bring? What does the Lord have in store for particularly... me? Last year brought on many changes to my life, and a few things are not nearly as stable as they were at this time last year. This past fall has also turned my world upside down. Everything from the change hermit tendencies, a new group of friends (and a wonderful group), a new Church, and several other things. It is really annoying having to wait for things to come but I am sure the Lord has a reason. Until then, I pray for patience so I won't pull my hair out over current things I am worried about. As it is, it is a miracle I even keep my blog going. I have had some deep thought floating about my head and still can not come to share them online. Maybe there is some hope I may share a few of those thoughts with some of my close friends. There again time will tell.

Well I should go for now... Seems like a lack of thoughtful things to say is part of my normal day here lately.

I pray the Lord blesses you in the year to come.
Radar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may not be the most helpful person who could comment right now, but you seem discouraged, and I hate to see that.

Can't really comment on specifics, since it seems the things that are bugging you are things you don't want to talk about here and I don't know anything about them anyway, but worry never got anyone anywhere. Waiting for things is never much fun until it's over, but unless there's some way you can change it, worry & conflict will only rip you up inside. So do what you can, but if there's nothing more you can do, then try to give it to God and not let it mess with your head.

I'll keep it in prayer that you might have peace about the things on your mind. And if there's anything I can do to help or just be someone to talk to, please let me know. Hang in there; things won't always be as uncertain as they are now.
Your friend,
Lauren

11:17 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Radar said...

Maybe not discouraged.... just .... impatient? The Deep thought sessions I have been having are usually things that I am afraid to share... or to reveal to others. I suppose I still have some shy bones I need to work over. Maybe someday soon.

Thanks anyhow!
Radar

11:32 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home