Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another day... another......????

Well, I will admit that I have nothing to say... at all. Today has been rather average except for this morning when Mom and I helped push a state trooper out of the snow bank. The poor guy just did not want to do a 3-point turn like he should have. What a way to embarrass yourself than to do something painfully stupid like that. Oh well, we got his car out of the bank and he went on his way.

Well in other boring news... My job search is still yielding no results. There have been several jobs I have applied for but no word as of yet. Oh well.

I seem to be using to many 'oh well' s in my post.. Maybe I should listen to some Spike Jones...

Catch you later!
Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, even state troopers do incredibly stupid things when driving. And at least it livened up your day a little. Certainly sounds more interesting than my day of laundry, dishes, more laundry, and packing. Never a dull moment 'round here!
Cheer up, there's church tonight! :) See you there.
Lauren

5:29 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home