Thursday, January 25, 2007

What has happend over the past few days???

That is the question at hand. I am rather sure I have not missed anything important but the little things that have been happening seem to have out me in a good mood. Class on Monday went better than I anticipated, Tuesday was unpredictable, Wednesday was progressive and today is still up in the air. Yesterday was good mostly because I was able to do a snow plow job to my liking... and it looked nice! That is an accomplishment for this year... as short as it is. On top of that, I managed to finish the homework I was not to enthused about. By last night, my mood was the best it has been in some time. A lot of things had been weighing on my mind and was beginning to wear me down. The Lord has been blessing me with ways to let the stress go and it has helped. It is really amazing to see how the Lord is blessing, and I am sure tonight's church service will be no exception.

Ok, so you may be wondering... Did he get a job yet? Sadly, the answer is still no. No real prospects have really 'jumped' out at me, but I have applied for 2 more jobs this morning. We will see where those lead, be it employment, or a continued search. Cool! A read receipt finally, there might be some progress yet! That helps to brighten my day already!! Seems like the real trial is to see how long I stick with the search... There have already been setbacks on unemployment insurance.... and only 1 confirmed response about not getting a job... and more trials most likely on the way! I am truly interested in what the Lord may toss in my direction. There have been so many blessings over the past week I can't name them all...

Well, I probably should get back to studying... One can only study for so long before frying their brain!
Have a great day!
Radar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home