Saturday, January 20, 2007

What do you do with your quiet time?

That is a question I should ponder more often. It seems I fail to use the many quiet times to my advantage. Today at least, I decided to use the quiet time to speak with the Lord on some things I have been thinking about over the past few days. It is amazing how the Lord creates these moments to speak to Him and I fail to use them. Even though no answers came, I certainty felt that the questions I had for Him would be answered... eventually. It seems that many questions have been generated over the last few months, everything from friends... work... and other things. I suppose I will continue to wait and see what he has for me. This year is sure to be interesting and that thought is only 20 days into the new year!
Well that is all for now... will post more later.
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home