Thursday, January 18, 2007

It it rather funny how.....

The Lord seems to prepare us for certain sermons? Please don't get me wrong... all sermons have their purpose, but some hit the heart harder than others. Take for example the sermon from tonight. Trials...The blessing from God. Trials may not be fun, nor can you smile through them... but they all have a purpose and not all trials are because you sinned. Trials can be to help you grow... mature...learn.... and show you the proper direction for your life. At the time of the trial, we may not know the reason... be it at all or even years later. Such seems to be my case. I still ask for continued prayer on my job search. It seems that either I have not found the proper job, the Lord has something else in mind, or he is testing me to see how I will handle potential stress I may face in the future. I won't say that the trial has been discouraging, but it does seem to have me out of sorts. After this evenings message, it seems that I am being prepared for things to come. I have prayed for some things to come to pass this year, and I am tending to pray that these trials may bring to pass what I have prayed about. It is hard to tell specifically of the things I have prayed about since I don't get to private on the blog.
I ask you to keep me in prayer as I search God's will of things to come over the next few months...

Well that is all the thoughts I am willing to share for now..
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home