Monday, January 22, 2007

Time of trials....

That is what seems to be my ongoing theme here lately. As you have noticed, there have been a lot of things weighing on my mind. Many questions unanswered (as of yet), many questions lingering and resurfacing. Questions about jobs and certain friendships... Have been on the forefront of my daily thoughts. What does the Lord want for me... What is he wanting me to do next? So many questions.... So many... *sigh*. Does not help that it seems that a cold may be running me down physically. Lack of rest, lack of sleep,... lack of answers... Sure makes faith waver. Keep me in prayers as I seek the Lord in these things.

On a more upbeat note, Sunday services went well. After services, several youth in the church went to have a 'game night' with a young couple from the church. The fellowship was great, and the food was good! We all set down to a friendly game of Monopoly. After there were 4 out of 8 players remaining... rules became rather vague. With 'corporate' mergers taking place.. things got interesting. In the end, I did not win. Never won that game anyhow.

Well that is all for now.
Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playing Monopoly always makes me really glad I'm not a business major. Although I think that some of those... uh... "tactics" going on last night would've horrified the business ethics teachers. ;)

Hang in there... I know the Lord will provide answers. And in the meantime, you have brothers & sisters who would be happy to help "bear your burdens." Take heart.
Lauren

9:45 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home