Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Day in the.... tropics??

It is rather hard to believe it but the temps here are still above 0F. The average low for the past few days has been 11F and during the day.... well lets say around 20F. The skies are clear this morning and the sunrise is sure to be beautiful. Other than that, life is still normal in Fairbanks. I am sure you are curious as to what has happened over the pas few days... and I am here to report... Not much. After messing up my leg during snow removal on Monday, I have been taking it easy and trying not to do much. Today is the first day I can move around with minimal pain. At least the injury is not seeming to be as serious as I was worried about.
Other happenings... well the Badger Den bar and grill finally caught fire last night. It is surprising it has not gone up sooner. As far as I know, no one was hurt and after driving by... it looked like most of the damage was limited to the inside of the building.
Still no word on any jobs.. but I did finally get paid some Unemployment just in time for bills. The Lord is still blessing me in both personal and financial ways.


Gee that seems to be all that I can ramble about today. Guess I have talked until my heart is content here lately.
Well catch ya Later!!
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home