Monday, January 29, 2007

News; Maybe... Secret; no...

Well if you have been reading my blog over the past few weeks, you have probably noticed that I have been praying on some questions that have come my way. I seem to have finally got the nerve to talk about one of those 'questions'.

It seems that the Lord has allowed me and a young lady to take a liking to each other and we have managed to become good friends. The amazing fact is that our friendship has really grown in a rather short period of time. Much prayer has been one of my daily activities here lately to make sure this 'friendship' is growing as He would allow. It will be interesting to see the Lord's hand to lead me as I search his will... and as things continue to progress as the months move along. At this point, only time will show what the Lord will have in the future. In the mean time, I continue to enjoy our visits that are really becoming a blessing and a learning curve on my personal communication skills that so badly seem to need refining. I do ask your prayers as I continue to seek the Lord's will in this matter.

In other, not so revealing news.... Fairbanks is experiencing yet another blistering hot day. With temperatures in the 30s, and a dreaded use of 'freezing rain' in the forecast, this week will surely prove to be very interesting. I would love to send these temps down to some needy friends in NC (Amber Stevens) *laugh* but I haven't been able to figure out how to shift the winds. So I suppose we will all have to suffer our own weather. Oh well, such is life!
Still no word on employment... but I have just finished yet another application, this time for a shipping/receiving agent. I will drop off the application tomorrow morning and wait for results. Hurry up and wait... that is the name of the game!

Well that seems to be all for now...
Keep your head up... and a smile plastered on your face...
Radar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kody! A GIRL?! I'm shocked, simply shocked! I hope she's a nice girl deserving of your kindness and steady character!
Good luck, and happy hunting!
-Rach

9:26 AM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kody my dear friend how happy I am for you and your new found affection to a girl! I hope that the Lord will make it as easy as relationships can be. You know that stary of me and jared. It will all work out. Well Let me know more when you do... Does she know about all this? Let me know, just thought that I would ask..... Love you tons! and I am so happy for you!
Amber

12:51 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Radar said...

Well, I will admit that she does know... I asked before I said anything.... and as for any details... well great incintive to call me *laugh* Until then I suppose you will have to wait!
Radar

6:34 PM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home