Saturday, January 27, 2007

...

Ok so I can't seem to come up with a title... or some smart comment. Probably because I kind of feel out of sorts tonight. Well let me start out with what happened yesterday..

Nothing of real significance happened really. I got to help my friends work on the house in rather warm weather. The temps were as high as 28F! rather tropical for the end of January. Almost all of the outdoor work was completed by the time we left for dinner. After we quit working, I came back to North Pole only to meet up with my parents and head off to see 'a Night at the Museum'. With some Big names in the cast, the movie was already intriguing. Soon the excitement revealed it-self. Everything from cave men trying to light a fire, Atilla the Hun running ramped amongst the museum halls and a rather unique skeleton of T-Rex stalking the newly employed night guard to..... play fetch? Many more funny antics, creative scenes, and unique storyline kept me rater interested in the movie. Oh, I should mention that the big names includes Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Roonie, and even Robin Williams! After the movie was over, a fight broke out between me and my brother as to who would own the DVD first. I suppose time will tell! After getting home, I soon settled in to a good conversation with a friend. Not much else happened from then on.

Today began earlier than I anticipated when I received a phone call from another friend wanting me to pass on the word that he was finally headed back to Alaska. After taking notes of what I needed to pass on to the members of the church, I decided that sleeping in was not about to happen. I then set out to get ready to make the trip to CHSR (Chena Hot springs Road) and help my friends on the house again. After another long day of work, my friends are another step closer to moving in! They will be pleasantly surprised when they get back in town.

Well that is all I am willing to babble about on the blog... maybe more later.
Radar!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy~
I see that you and me have not got many comments lately! Well thats ok I will comment you and you can comment me! I know what you are going through with this job hunt! hang in there, cause God will give you the Right one and when you get it you'll just know that it's right! Well I hope that you all are getting along good. We went and saw that mobvie not too long ago, it is really good! Well it was 10 degrees out this morning and for me that was sooooo cold. So to hear that you all are having better weather than us makes me very upset! Well take it easy and keep you stick on the ice!
Love you all,
Amber

6:35 AM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home