Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stars, Northern lights, and a great friend

Well, yesterday ended on a high note. This is not to say that the day was poor, but it too was upbeat. After playing chauffeur for my brother (who's car is down), I was able to catch up with my girl-friend and spend some time together. As we went our separate ways later, I finished killing time before picking up my brother from work and taking him to get his car from the mechanic. As Murphy would have it, his newly fixed car... broke down yet again, and we had not even got to North Pole. After calling Mom to come help us figure out what to do, and her arrival, we began to discuss how to get the car back to the mechanic. The Lord was watching out for us.... for a tow-truck happened to stop by and offer a tow. That saved us from having to figure out which tow company to call, and not to mention wasting time to wait for the truck. After that was taken care of, I proceeded out to CHSR to help my friends work on their house.
Later after we go some work done, I left there and began to point my car to my girl-friend house before heading home. Getting there, we both set out for a long walk around the block. The skies were clear and full of stars and the Northern Lights were slowly meandering through the sky.
It has been some time since I stopped to gaze at the stars, but it was nice to have a friend nearby and to just enjoy our visit. That visit helped top off yet another wonderful day in Fairbanks.
And as usual (here lately) I still ask for Prayer as the friendship continues to develop between us.

That is all for now, I think I will watch the beautiful sunrise!
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home