Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Sun is shining, The birds are singing......

and I am in a really..... really good mood. On top of getting some rest last night, the past few days have almost been a blur but they have been memorable. Monday was semi-par but some of you may have found me in a odd mood prior to my class.... but I was able to settle the thoughts that had been disturbing me. Tuesday was unique, since I can actually say I went on a 'date' for the first time. My sweetheart's company was throwing a 'going away' party for all of the employees that had worked at the facility. I met her prior in the day on campus to iron out the minor details and arrange to pick her up later that evening. After her last class, we got together and began to travel to the restaurant where the party was to take place. After a rather large meal, I then took her home.. and stayed to visit with her and her parents.
Wed. rolled around and I again found myself on campus waiting for her to get out of class so we could visit before our Valentines Day plans were to take place. After spending some wonderful time together, we went our respective directions until the movie 'Music and Lyrics' was to start. For a Valentines Day movie, it was not the 'chick flick' we had anticipated. Actually, it was rather a funny movie.
After all, how else should you end your Valentines Day other than spending time with your girl? In my mind, this will be one week never to forget... and this small post will help me remember hehe. I trust everyone else had a wonderful Valentines day....


Until the next time I feel chatty.....(and as Red Green sez:) Keep your stick on the ice!
Radar

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well have you kissed her yet? Amber

9:12 AM, February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs* No, no he has not.
Radar, I've got to meet your friends someday. ;)
Lauren

12:43 AM, February 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I want to meet her too! wink wink! the girl that has stole my buddy's heart! Well look again kody I think that I fixed it. You should be able to see them now!
Amber

7:34 AM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home