Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The question of the day is.........

' Well how did the interview go??' I can honestly say... I am not sure. I went in to the interview and my potential supervisor asked a series of 'canned' questions which I answered to my best ability. After the main interview, it was explained the hours that I most likely would work, and to my dismay... It seems like they could/would start me out on 8am- 5pm Thursday through Tuesday. That means I most likely would miss Sunday church. *sigh* I would really prefer not to work on Sundays..... but if this is the job I am supposed to have... well..... then....... Lets just say that I hope the Lord makes it clear about the job. I am scheduled to go back for a second interview this Friday and we will see how it goes from there. Overall, the job is shaping up to being something I can easily do.... installing phone lines, Cable internet, cable TV and a myriad of other things. Electronics..... how do you like that! I was not sure if I should continue in the field but it does seem I am supposed to.
Anyway, the interview, and the prep work prior to the interview took most of the morning. After the interview, Mom and I went to a friends house and visited. Due to the -40F weather we are having right now, Mom's vehicle did not want to work right so my brother and I were car pooling with Mom. Around lunch, I left for campus to catch up with my girl in between classes. We had arranged to have one of her friends to take a picture of us together. After visiting for a bit, she continued on to her next class and I went to pick up Mom and take her home. Later yesterday evening, I again headed to campus and picked up my girlfriend for a date. We drove out to Chena Hot Springs Resort for dinner and to see some of the mushers come in to the checkpoint. We were able to have a wonderful evening together before I took her home. It is truly amazing how the Lord has continued to bless our relationship.

Yes I have to admit that she has stole my heart.... but I don't want to steal it back! hehe. The Lord has blessed in so many ways. I could not ask for a better young lady.
Well that pretty much brings you up to speed. I should get moving here and maybe I will warm up a bit. We have been pampered by all of these warm temperatures that -40F is a bit chilly (I did not cay cold!!)

Enjoy!
Radar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that is all great news but have you kissed her>
Amber
p.s. no pressure

9:47 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Radar said...

Do you really think I would say one way or the other yet?? ;)
I think I will hold on my answer for just a little longer... more suspense that way LOL.

10:34 AM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put your picture on my blog was that ok? let me know I can still take it off.
Amber

5:57 AM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home