Monday, February 19, 2007

Great News.....

Ok, so it may not be that great, but it really is what I was waiting for. I finally received a call from one potential employer asking to setup a interview. The position is an entry technician position with a local Tel Co (telephone company) installing phone/cable systems in users homes. This is really encouraging for it is really the first reply on any of the applications I have submitted since my unemployment (excluding BLM). It is also unique that my girlfriend and I were just discussing that a job opportunity would probably present itself being that our relationship has been growing with such ease, so smoothly that we are just waiting for the trial that will begin to test our relationship. We are both confident that Lord willing... we will come through these up coming trials and will have a much stronger relationship.

Anyhow... the main point of the post was to ask for prayer about my interview..
Keep smilin'!!
Radar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what did you hear?
Amber

8:19 AM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home