Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday, Tuesday, etc.....

Ok, so it is only Tuesday evening, but this week is shaping up to be..... er..... well..... aggravating. After spending all of yesterday worrying about a Mid-term, spilling Milkshake all over my driver side door, and getting picked for Jury Duty, I finally decided that it was just not my day. I ended up completing the evening on a good note by spending some time with my Girlfriend and her friend from campus. Today has been..... okay i guess. After fighting to get my dead battery out of my truck, I noticed a lot of corrosion in the battery pan, and that it had eaten a whole in the battery heater... BAD! So now, I have to buy a new heater pad, and clean the battery tray... and try to do it before A. it snows, and B. when it finally gets warm. (Yeah right, not till spring goof....) Anyhow, I am killing time waiting for my girl to get out of her mid-term exam.

Well. got to go.. later!
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home